SILVERTIP FOUR KNOT ROPE HALTER
Similar to those used by top clinicians, this rope halter features a noseband with two extra knots that are strategically placed to encourage your horse to give to pressure and seek release. The 1/4" accessory cord construction pairs with its four-knot design to help improve your horse’s response, making it popular for training. Hand-tied with pride in the USA, this halter is made from one piece of rope securely knotted by our craftspeople who undergo special training in the age-old art of tying rope halters.
- Designed for improved response and more control with two extra knots on the noseband
- Hand-tied from 1/4" accessory cord
- A training favorite of clinicians and horsemen alike
- Pre-stretched rope helps ensure knots stay secure and the halter holds its shape for the long haul
- Exceptionally strong, one-piece construction
- Machine washable for easy care